- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
EXTERIOR CLEANING TIPS
Why Do I Have Black Streaks on My Roof?
Are you starting to notice areas of your roof turning black? If the answer is yes, you're likely dealing with Gloeocapsa Magma, a species of bacteria that can grow on roofs and cause unsightly black […]
Think Safety: Best 3 Reasons To Schedule Dryer Vent Cleaning
Since childhood, we're all taught the importance of cleaning out the lint trap for the dryer. No matter how modern technology is, that lint trap is one of the few tasks that remains a constant - clea […]